HP ProLiant DL185 G5 Series
Released January, 2009
The new HP ProLiant DL185 G5 is a 2U, dual processor server designed to meet the needs of the emerging markets such as Brazil, China, Russia and India as well as the small and medium size business market and corporate scale out.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
It comes at the med-high range of the HP ProLiant server series. It has AMD Opteron™ Processors, PCI-Express, and HP ProLiant Lights Out 100 Remote Management. It has support for the AMD Opteron™ 2374HE Quad-Core Processor with 6MB L3 cache, up to 32GB of 800MHz or 64GB of 667MHz DDR2 Memory, standard HP Smart Array E200 on 8 drive models, and standard HP Smart Array P400 on 12 drive models. These specs qualify it for for general purpose computing needs due to versatility and ease of deployment. It makes it also appropriate for emerging markets that can use its low cost of ownership, yet appropriate level of power. Internet Service Providers can use this machine as well since it storage servers (bulk storage) can be added quickly and reliably
- Processor Type: AMD Opteron™ 2300 Series
- Cache memory: Up to 6MB shared L3 cache
- Sockets: 2
- Standard memory: 1, 2, or 4GB depending on model
- Max Memory: 64GB
- Memory protection: Advanced ECC
- Max Drive Bays: Up to 14: Hot plug LFF SAS/SATA
- 509579-005: (1) Quad Core AMD Opteron™ Processor 2376 (2.3 GHz, 75W ACP), 2GB Registered PC2-6400 2x1GB, single rank, Smart Array E200/128 BBWC Controller, Not Included; up to (8) 3.5-inch hot plug hard drives supported, starting at $1,349.00.
- 470064-765: (2) Quad-Core AMD Opteron™ Processor Model 2354 (2.2 GHz, 75W ACP), 4GB Registered PC2-5300 4 x 1GB, single rank, Smart Array P400/256 Controller, 8, Integrated NC326i PCIe Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter, starting at $4,049.00.
- 507339-001: (1) Quad-Core AMD Opteron™ processor Model 2374HE (2.2 GHz, 55W), 2GB (2 x 1GB) Registered PC2-6400 DDR2 DIMMs (800MHz) with Advanced ECC capabilities, HP Smart Array E200 Controller, None ship standard, NC326i PCIe Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter, starting at $1,969.00.
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...